I was inspired by a few people I met at a party. We were talking about when you know its time to move on
1) He or she makes a lot of excuses to why they did not call you.
2) What he or she does on the weekend is a huge secret. or They lie about what they did on the weekend
3) You get superjealous or suspicious of their activities and start snooping through their facebooks, phone, or aim
4) He or she lies about who they are talking to on the phone
5) You tried to work it out by talking about it but they’re still being secretive
6) You are unhappy. Your friends notice you are unhappy.
7) You compare him or her to every other person you have dated and weigh the good and bad traits.
8) You start noticing other people around you and lose focus on your significant other.
9) you start making excuses for how they behave. No matter how many excuses you make, they still commit the same mistakes
10) Conversations are brief and short and/or they spend less time with you. This generated a lack of Intimacy.
11) You feel like you have to change yourself or sacrifice something valuable to save your relationship
12) They get mad/annoyed at you easily; thus you feel guilty about yourself.
Do Not Settle for Less. Know what you want and know what makes you happy, not this other person. Remember, its how you feel at the end of the day.